|CONSULT WITH AN EXPERT 1.888.502-0375 or 580.977.2077|
How to Install a Bidet Toilet Seat
All parts required to install your bidet toilet seat will be included with your shipment.
• First you want to remove your existing seat and lid.
• Place the mounting bracket on the two holes and place the guide rails on the mounting bracket. Then insert the bolts that came with the mounting bracket through the guide rails and in the holes.
• Secure the bracket by fastening the nuts.
• Then slide the bidet onto the mounting bracket.
• Next turn off your water intake by turning off the valve near your toilet.
• Drain the water from your toilet tank.
• Disconnect the water hose that is attached to your water valve.
• Now connect the T-valve connection to your water valve. You may or may not need to use the adapter that is provided depending on the size of your water valve.
• Connect the hose that is provided with your shipment to the top end of the T-valve and to the toilet. Attach the water purifying fileter between the T-valve and the hose going to the bidet. Attach the other hose to the bidet.
• Use a wrench to tighten all metal to metal connections. Make sure to hand tighten the connection to the bidet seat as over tightening can damage the bidet seat.
• Turn the water supply back on and check for leaks.
• Plug the bidet into a grounded outlet and you are now ready to use the COCO Bidet Toilet Seat.
It will take about 30 to 45 minutes to install your bidet toilet seat.
Make sure your bidet is a COCO bidet!